Updated: May 21, 2020
Church Website: http://whc.faith/
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/WHCutah/
1. Did the church answer the Questionnaire?
2. What is your church's official position on tithing?
While we see no mentions of tithing on the website, we did notice the following statement worth noting in the church’s Statement of Faith (emphasis mine):
“...We further believe that they (Christians) should be faithful stewards of their possessions and that they should seek to realize for themselves the full stature of maturity in Christ…”
3. Does your church have an official membership with a membership agreement or contract?
While we see many opportunities to give, get involved in the church, serve, volunteer, and join small groups and other ministries with WHC, we don’t see anything on the site to suggest that this church has official memberships with agreements or contracts. Of course, it’s possible that they do, but since we don’t have confirmation from the website or church yet, we don’t know for sure.
4. Is your church transparent with its financial information? How much does your church bring in through donations and tithing, plus additional income, and how is that money distributed?
As usual, this isn’t a question very many churches are willing to answer, and until we get a response from WHC, if we even get one at all, we don’t know the answer to this.
5. Which denomination does your church align with the most, if any?
Google describes WHC as a non-denominational Christian church, and we don’t see anything on their website or Facebook to suggest otherwise.
6. Is your church's pastor available for other questions or comments regarding the church, its doctrines, etc.?
This I’m not sure about yet. When I tried emailing the church directly, both email addresses came back as undeliverable. When I PM’ed the church’s Facebook Page, they suggested I contact a woman named Angie. She did email me back within a few days to let me know that she’d pass my questions on to the proper member of the staff, but whether that’s the pastor or someone else, I don’t know.